Wednesday, March 9, 2011

South Beach!

It's been several months since my last post...partly because I haven't had a moment to breathe since starting my new job at the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (woot!). I've been traveling non-stop, though I can't complain too much because one of my work destinations was Miami (love it!) for Winter Party Festival - much appreciated after a bitterly cold New York City winter. Below is a rearview pic of the Surfcomber, WPF headquarters.


And here we have a shot of the boardwalk...



...and the beach...


...where I got hit on by two 25 year old Dutch boys who followed me from the coffee shop - must've been the tight jeans, which were tight only because I bought them when I was six or seven pounds lighter. :) Hehe.

And saving the best for last, a random crowd shot (topless men!) of the WPF Sunday beach party - note the "interesting" constumes the dancers are wearing:

In case you're wondering, I'm still white as a ghost - 1) no time to lay out and 2) I had on 100+ SPF (that'll do it). Oh, well...maybe this weekend's Vegas trip will rectify my color-challenged state...












1 comment:

  1. You are a rock star! Love it! But miss you. When you back in NYC?

    ReplyDelete